The Sony WH-1000XM4 headphones arrive on Amazon: the heirs of the lucky WH-1000XM3 that we liked so much last year are now offered in pre-order on the e-commerce site at a price of 380 euros (sold and shipped by Amazon) in the colors black and silver, with shipments from 27 August.
Sony's over-ear headphones are fresh from presentation and introduce some important innovations compared to the past generation: first of all the new algorithm for noise cancellation that guarantees processing at a frequency of 700 times per second, but also the artificial intelligence that compensates for the loss of fidelity due to compression. Sound quality that is managed by DSEE Extreme and 360 Reality Audio technologies: the first analyzes music and instruments, the second optimizes the user experience when listening to music from a streaming service through your smartphone.
Particularly interesting are the Speak-to-Chat functions – which recognizes the voice of the wearer by interrupting the music and letting the ambient sound pass – and the recognition of the user's position. With the latter, the device "learns" to know the places frequented by adapting the sound and ambient noise level accordingly.
- driver: 40mm dome
- frequency response: 4Hz – 40,000Hz
- cable: single-sided – removable
- pavilions: circumaural
- connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth 5.0
- DSEE Extreme with Edge-AI for restoring compressed digital music files in real time, Passive functionality, Speak-to-Chat
- compatible with Google Assistant, Alexa
- battery with autonomy up to 30 hours (NC active), standby up to 200 hours with NC off
- volume control: tactile
- inputs: stereo mini-jack
The perfect mid-range companion? Redmi Note 9 Pro is on offer today on to 220 euros.