Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is preparing to debut in international markets and for the occasion the Korean company has already started distributing its first software update.
The innovations integrated with the latest build are the same as announced at the official launch and therefore include support for the functionality for monitoring the level of oxygen in the blood, VO2max, advanced run analysis and a score-based sleep assessment.
The software release has a weight of 80MB and brings the latest smartwatch from Samsung to the R840XXU1BTG6 build. The version of Tizen OS is 18.104.22.168.
- Build number: R840XXU1BTG6
- Tizen version: Tizen 22.214.171.124
- Date published: 2020-08-05
- Blood oxygen: Provide information on the efficiency of oxygen transport in the blood.
- * Unavailable countries: Algeria, Angola, Canada, France, Iran, Japan, Libya, South Africa, Thailand
- Advanced run analysis: Provide the necessary indications to become a better runner.
- VO2max: Provide information on cardiorespiratory endurance.
- Sleep Scores: Providing information on Sleep Scores, a new way to understand the rhythm.
Please note that the update dedicated to the Galaxy Watch 3 can be downloaded on all compatible smartwatches via the Galaxy Wearable app. The watch is already available for purchase also on Amazon: the release date is set for next August 30th.
The best Galaxy of 2020? Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, on offer today from Emarevolution for 635 euros or from Amazon for 720 euros.