New announcement at Redmi, the second today to be precise after the launch of the RedmiBook Air: the Chinese company has in fact raised the curtain on the Redmi G Gaming Notebook, a product anticipated in recent days and aimed mainly at the world of gamers.
The laptop comes in two variants, different from each other in processor and display refresh rate (60 and 144Hz). In both cases, however, it is the same 16.1 "unit with FHD resolution (1920×1080 pixels), 178 degree viewing angle and maximum brightness of 300 nit.
The processors chosen by Redmi are the 10th generation Intel (i5 and i7). The remaining specs also include 16GB of RAM, 512GB of PCIR NVMe SSD, a 100% copper heat dissipation module and a 55Wh battery that supports 180W charging.
- Display: 16.1 inches with FHD resolution (1920×1080 pixels), 60 / 144Hz refresh rate, 178 degree wide viewing angle, 300 nit brightness
- Quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5-10200H (2.4GHz / up to 4.1GHz)
- Quad-core Intel Core i5-10300H (2.5GHz / up to 4.5GHz)
- Six-core Intel Core i7-10750H (2.6 GHz / up to 5.0 GHz)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 / 1650Ti
- RAM: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4
- SSD: 512GB PCIe NVMe, up to 2TB M.2 PCIe / SATA SSD slot
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Backlit keyboard
- Hurricane Cooling 2.0 with double fan + double side air intake + four air outlets
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB Type-C (4K @ 60Hz output), 1 x HDMI, 1x Mini DP 1.4 (5K @ 60Hz output), 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Dimensions: 373.44 × 264.47 × 23.1mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack, 2 × 2W speakers, Realtek ALC 256M, DTS: X Ultra
- Battery: 55Wh with 180W charging support
Redmi G Notebook Gaming will be available starting next August 17 in China at the following prices and variants:
- Redmi G 60Hz / i5-10200H / 16GB / 512GB / GTX 1650 – 4999 yuan (609 euros at the exchange rate)
- Redmi G 144Hz / i5-10300H / 16GB / 512GB / GTX 1650Ti – 5799 yuan (706 euros at the exchange rate)
- Redmi G 144Hz / i7-10750H / 16GB / 512GB / GTX 1650Ti – 6599 yuan (804 euros at the exchange rate)