OnePlus continues to promote its smartphones as perfect gaming devices, after the well-known collaboration with Fortnite to offer support for 90 Hz displays mounted on the latest models, now the company makes it known that something similar is also happening with the team behind the development of PUBG.
Starting today through September 7, PUBG will be able to preview at 90 FPS on compatible OnePlus smartphones, so OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro, OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro will all be supported. The latest OnePlus Nord (which we have already reviewed) is missing from the list, probably the architecture of the smartphone is not fast enough to guarantee a 90 FPS gaming experience.
The functionality will be subsequently introduced also on the other compatible Android smartphones, we naturally speak of those equipped with a display at 90 Hz or higher, the update should become available for everyone after September 7th. In the meantime, PUBG Mobile continues to grind record numbers, the news is recent that in just seven months it has doubled its revenues, exceeding the 3 billion dollar mark.
- OnePlus 8 Pro is available online from Mobzilla for 855 euros or from Amazon for 1,019 euros. The value for money is fair and there are 5 better models.
- OnePlus 8 is available online from Mobzilla.it at 582 euros or from Amazon at 707 euros.
- OnePlus 7T Pro is available online from Emarevolution for 534 euros. The value for money is decent but there are few better models.
- OnePlus 7T is available online from Hwonline for 528 euros.
- OnePlus 7 Pro is available online from Amazon for 682 euros.
Available on : 8 Pro at 750 euros, OnePlus 8 at 602 euros, 7T Pro at 605 euros, OnePlus 7T at 550 euros and 7 Pro at 620 euros. (update of 06 August 2020, 20:12)