Snapdragon 732G is official: as anticipated by the rumors of this summer, Qualcomm's new mobile platform is set to improve the performance of medium-high-end smartphones, especially in the gaming field. Heir to the Snapdragon 730G announced in April last year, SD732G will be used for the first time by the POCO brand in its next device:
We are extremely excited about the upcoming POCO smartphone and our partnership with Qualcomm Technologies which enabled us to create the first device on the market with the latest Snapdragon 732G mobile platform. We believe the smartphone will be a new benchmark in the mid-range, completely redefining the relationship between a phone's price and its capabilities. Sam Jiang, POCO Global.
- Qualcomm Kryo 470 Prime CPU with frequencies up to 2.3GHz (was 2.2GHz on Snapdragon 730's Kryo 470) – 8 nanometers
- Qualcomm Adreno 618 GPU enhanced for improved graphics rendering
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite Gaming for gameplay in more than 1 billion shades of color
- 4th generation Qualcomm AI Engine with twice the performance of the previous solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X15 LTE modem (up to 800Mbps in download, compatible with WiFi 6)
Apple's smallest TOP of the range? Apple iPhone SE, on offer today by Emarevolution for 392 euros or from Amazon for 484 euros.