Sennheiser CX 400BT: this is the name of the new true wireless earphones just presented by the German house. They cost 199 euros, and will be available starting September 15.
They are placed below the Momentum True Wireless 2 launched in April, from which they inherit a similar design, giving up active noise cancellation (passive is present). Thanks to the powerful 7mm dynamic drivers, the audio returns deep bass, natural mids and clear and detailed highs.
Through the official application you can adjust the audio equalization, the battery life is estimated at 7 hours of playback and in 20 hours with the case. On the connectivity side we find support for Bluetooth 5.1 and some of the most common codecs including SBC, AAC and aptX.
- Earphones with in-ear insertion
- Adjustable touch control for music, calls and voice assistants
- 7mm dynamic driver
- High comfort
- Smart Control App for iOS / Android
- It supports SBC, AAC and aptX codecs
- Integrated audio equalizer with user defined presets
- Frequency range: 5Hz-21kHz
- Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity
- Li-ion battery: (play time up to 7 hours, plus 20 hours via charging case, charging time up to 90 minutes), charging via USB-C output
- Weight: 2x 6g (earphones) / 37g (charging case)
- Silicone rubber pads in sizes XS / S / M / L included in the package
Sennheiser CX 400BT will be available from September 15 in white or black colors, at a price of 199 euros. Pre-orders are already active on the official website.