Huawei Watch Fit is finally official, even if its identikit had already been anticipated by numerous rumors. The introduction of the wearable took place in the United Arab Emirates and allows you to deepen all aspects of the new wearable.
Huawei Watch Fit is above all a sportwatch that does not want to give up being noticed. It is equipped with a slightly curved 1.64 "rectangular display with HD resolution. The display body ratio is 70%.
There is no lack of support for training monitoring features that are able to collect information on 96 types of exercises. On board there is GPS in addition to the sensor for detecting the heartbeat 24/7. The wearable can also calculate the blood oxygen level (SpO2), monitor sleep with TruSleep 2.0 technology and track the menstrual cycle.
Autonomy is another of the strengths of Huawei Watch Fit: the company declares up to 10 days of battery life, or 7 days in case of intensive use. With GPS activated it drops to about 12 hours.
- 1.64-inch 2.5D AMOLED display with HD resolution (280 x 456), 326 PPI, 70% screen-to-body
- Water resistance up to 5 ATM
- Sensors: 24/7 heart rate, Sp02 sensor, accelerometer, GPS, barometer, lighting
- Autonomy: up to 10 days of normal use, 7 days of intense use
- Notifications: SMS, calls, calendar, social apps
- Tracking of 96 sports activities: running, walking, swimming, cycling outdoors and indoors, personalized exercises, heart rate monitoring, sleep and menstrual cycle monitoring, stress level measurement, breathing exercises
- Compatibility with Android and iOS.
Huawei Watch Fit will be available from 3 September, starting from the United Arab Emirates at a price of 399 dirhams, corresponding to about 92 euros at the exchange rate, in three different colors: Sakura Pink, Graphite Black, Mint Green.
At the moment there are no further details regarding availability for the European market.