Today was not served in Nubia to announce only the new Red Magic 5s. In fact, a few minutes ago the Asian manufacturer raised the curtain on Nubia Watch, its new smartwatch with flexible display that in some ways represents an evolution of the Nubia Alpha launched during the 2019 edition of the MWC in Barcelona.
Just like the Nubia Alpha, in fact, the Watch is characterized by a flexible 4.01 "AMOLED display that wraps the user's wrist almost completely. The shell is made of a light aluminum alloy, while the strap is available in two different types of materials: silicone or imported Italian calfskin.
In both cases, the watch renounces the 5MP camera on the Nubia Alpha. Then there is the possibility to monitor the heart rate in real time, sleep tracking, functions dedicated to the world of fitness and eSIM support.
- Flexible 4.01-inch AMOLED display with 960 × 192 pixel resolution and 244 PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of storage space
- Monitoring exercises, health, sleep, running and music playback
- Sensor for detecting heart rate
- 4G connectivity with eSIM for voice calls, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 420 mAh battery. Autonomy declared 36 hours with regular use, 6.5 days on standby.
Nubia Watch will be available for purchase starting August 5 at a price of 1,799 Yuan, around 218 euros at the current exchange rate.