Starting with a bang for Nubia's flexible smartwatch, made official at the end of last month but not yet ready for marketing. The company has decided to open a campaign on Kickstarter to finance the project, which in a few hours has reached and far exceeded the objective.
The success was in fact immediate for Nubia Watch, and at the time we are writing the counter has already exceeded the 40,000 euros of funding raised on a basis of 8,381 euros necessary to start production.
The smartwatch has a 4.01 "flexible AMOLED display that wraps almost completely around the wrist and that also allows you to manage calls thanks to the support for eSIMs, in addition to the ability to monitor heart rate in real time, track the quality of the sleep and various sports activities.
- 4.01 inch flexible AMOLED display with 960 × 192 pixel resolution and 244 PPI
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of storage
- Exercise, health, sleep, running and music playback monitoring
- Sensor for detecting heart rate, accelerometer, gyroscope, blood pressure
- 4G connectivity with eSIM for voice calls, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- IP54 certification
- Dimensions: 41.5 x 14.2 x 125mm
- Weight: 98 grams
- 420 mAh battery. Autonomy declared equal to 36 hours with regular use, 6.5 days in standby.
The first lot that allowed to finance Nubia Watch with an amount equal to 149 euros is no longer available, therefore those wishing to participate can buy the smartwatch at a slightly higher price, about 192 euros including shipping.
For more information you can consult the link in SOURCE.