Microsoft Flight Simulator updates and fixes some problems related to the installation process while improving the overall stability of the game. No more crashes caused by the disconnection of a peripheral or the elimination of the TBM 930 package, just as the problems related to the decompression of data packages during the installation phase should no longer occur.
To install the update, simply close the game and restart it. It is then recommended to perform a clean installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator in case you encounter problems during the installation phase.
- The title will no longer crash when several input devices / peripherals are disconnected
- The title will no longer crash when the TBM 930 package is deleted
- The installation process will no longer be blocked after a partial unpacking of a package, when a user account includes non-ASCII characters, and after a failed connection to servers
- The title will no longer automatically download packages that have been deleted
- The content manager will no longer get stuck in an infinite loading state when offline
- The package creator name will be updated correctly
- A significant drop in FPS while using Simconnect should no longer affect the experience
- Title performance has been improved when the "Display Name" option is active