The Xiaomi Mi Band 4C debuts on the Italian market and for the occasion the Chinese company has decided to offer it at a special price until midnight today, 20 July 2020. The promotion is aimed exclusively at users with an active Amazon Prime subscription and allows therefore to buy it for 24.99 euros, instead of 29.99 euros.
LINK AMAZON PRIME REGISTRATION
No news from the hardware or aesthetic point of view: the smartband is absolutely identical to the variant announced in early July in Malaysia – the latter in turn a rebrand of the Redmi Band.
The bracelet features a 1.08 "rectangular color LCD display with 122×220 pixel resolution, sensor for detecting heart rate, activity monitoring, water resistance up to 50 meters deep and 130 mAh battery capable of guaranteeing up to two weeks of autonomy.
- Display 1.08 "TFT LCD 122 x 220 Pixel, brightness over 200 nits
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE connectivity
- Three-axis sensor, PPG for heart rate detection
- Step count, distance, calories burned
- 5 sport modes: outdoor running, exercise, cycling, treadmill, brisk walking
- Sleep monitoring, alert for inactivity
- Management of notifications from third-party apps, display of incoming calls, control of music
- Water resistance up to 50 meters deep
- 130 mAh battery (up to two weeks of battery life), charging via USB
- Weight 13 grams
The 5G that does not give up anything? Motorola Edge, on offer today from Cellularishop at 520 euros or from Unieuro at 589 euros.