The Logitech G923 Racing Steering Wheel will revolutionize the simulation racing experience and can also be used on the new generation PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles. Availability is expected over the next few weeks.
Presented by Logitech G, the G923 is a high-performance steering wheel designed to offer unprecedented realism thanks to TrueForce, an unprecedented high-definition feedback system that works with game physics and the audio system by connecting directly to the in-game engines and processing data up to 4000 times per second.
The technology with which the G923 is equipped will guarantee an authentic gaming experience and will allow virtual pilots to perceive every detail: from the loss of grip, to the track terrain up to the traction of the tires and so on.
These are the words of Lando Norris, McLaren F1 driver:
A large racing wheel with superior quality feedback can make the difference between crossing the finish line first and leaving the track, or not finishing the race at all. The new Logitech G923 with TRUEFORCE offers drivers an authentic experience behind the wheel and simulates all the details and details that we live on the track as drivers. I can hear if the rear of the car loses grip or if I am about to spin, which gives me the opportunity to quickly correct the trajectory and stay ahead of the competition
The Racing Logitech G923 steering wheel will be available at a recommended price of € 409.99 for PC, PlayStation and Xbox in August 2020. Reservations are already active on the Logitech store (link in SOURCE).
The steering wheel and pedals of the G923 have been modernized with a brushed metal steering wheel, polished pedals and a leather steering wheel cover for maximum comfort. In addition, the G923 has been designed with a number of new features, including:
- Programmable dual clutch controls – allows riders to perform cleaner and faster starts with a programmable dual clutch that facilitates maximum traction and minimum slip.
- Integrated rpm indicator – the integrated colored LED lights indicate the rpm range, alerting the pilot when he is about to go out of rpm.
- Game controls on the steering wheel – the Playstation and XBOX game controls are integrated into the steering wheel for total control at your fingertips.
- Progressive brake pedals – with a new progressive spring for a more responsive feel, the new responsiveness of the brake pedal adds more realism and control.
- 24-point selection dial – the integrated selection dial allows the rider to adjust traction, torque, automatic stability management, braking force and more.