Close to the Sun, the title of Storm in a Teacup available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, triumphs in the category "Best Italian Game”Winning the most coveted prize of the Italian Video Game Awards, the IIDEA event that celebrates the cultural and artistic value of the video game. Set in an alternative 19th century, Close to the Sun is a first-person horror adventure where the protagonist, Rose, must find her sister scattered on a mysterious vessel.
In addition to the title developed by Storm in a Teacup, other important prizes were awarded to the best video games made by Italian software houses between 1 January 2019 and 31 March 2020.
Below is the list of winners which also includes the awarding of prizes to the individual professional and to the development studio which have distinguished themselves most nationally and who have contributed most to the growth of our industry in the international competitive scenario.
- Best Italian Game – Close to the Sun by Storm in a Teacup
- Best Innovation (the title that most of all managed to stand out for its originality and ability to innovate) – Secret Oops! by MixedBag
- Best Italian Debut Game – Open Lab's Football Drama.
- Outstanding Individual Contribution – Luisa Bixio, Milestone CEO
- Outstanding Italian Company – Stormind Games, founded in 2016 by Antonio Cannata and Federico Laudani (Remothered: Tormented Fathers)
The best quality / price ratio of 2020? Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite, on offer today from Mobzilla for 268 euros or from Unieuro to 369 euros.