Huawei further expands its range of wearables by officially announcing the arrival of the Watch GT 2 Pro, Watch Fit and the Freelace Pro and FreeBuds Pro earphones with active environmental noise reduction system.
Huawei Watch GT2 reaches its third generation, after GT2 (tested in October last year) and GT2e (tested last June) with this PRO version which is enriched with two interesting hardware features: wireless charging and a 455mAh battery capable to ensure up to 15 days of standard use, 30 hours with GPS enabled, 24 hours of music playback with Bluetooth headphones or 10 hours of Bluetooth calling. A full charge takes less than two hours
Huawei Watch GT2 Pro is based on the Lite OS operating platform and integrates a 1.39 ”AMOLED display with a resolution of 454×454 pixels and a density of 326ppi. The processor is the Kirin A1 supported by 32MB RAM + 4GB ROM.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Available in Sport and Classic versions, in the Night Black and Nebula Gray color variants, the GT2 Pro has interchangeable straps and is water resistant up to 5ATM. There is no shortage of BT5.1, compass, GPS / GLONASS, accelerometer, gyroscope and geomagnetic sensors, optical heartbeat, ambient light, pressure and capacitive.
- display: 1.39 inch OLED, 454×454 pixel resolution, touchscreen
- case: 46mm, stainless steel in different colors
- strap: plastic or leather, different colors
- internal memory: 4GB
- water resistance: 50 meters
- GPS: integrated
- battery: 455mAh, autonomy up to 14 days, wireless charging
- functions: notifications, fitness (running, swimming, cycling, hiking, golf, skiing, gymnastics, tennis), step count, heart rate measurement, sleep quality, stress level, blood oxygen, music player (even without smartphone connected thanks to internal memory)
- OS: owner
- connectivity: Bluetooth 5.1
Huawei Watch Fit has already been announced in recent weeks but from today it also arrives in Italy. It is a smartwatch designed especially for fitness lovers, thanks to animated fitness courses (12 workouts and 44 posture demonstrations), over 95 training modes, 11 of which are professional and functions for monitoring parameters and your well-being . The "stand up reminders" invite the user to get up and resume the session if he remains seated for more than three minutes.
Watch Fit allows continuous monitoring of heart rate thanks to Huawei TruSeen 4.0 technology, sleep quality (TruSleep) and blood oxygenation level (SpO2) and stress level. It is water resistant up to 5ATM and is equipped with a 1.64 "rectangular AMOLED display with rounded edges, resolution of 456×280 pixels and a density of 326ppi. The processor is a DK3.5 + ST supported by 4GB of ROM and it is based on Lite OS platform.
The 180mAh battery recharges in less than 65 minutes and offers up to an autonomy of about 10 days with typical use or 7 days in case of intensive use. With GPS activated it drops to about 12 hours. Do not miss the BT5.0 and 6-axis IMU sensors (Accelerometer, Gyroscope), heart rate monitor and ambient light. The weight is approximately 21 grams without the strap.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Huawei Watch Fit is available in the Graphite Black and Sakura Pink color variants at a price of 129.90 euros. The Mint Green coloring is available exclusively on the Huawei Store.
Those who purchase it by October 20, 2020 will receive a free HUAWEI Smart Scale with a commercial value of 49.90 euros and a month's subscription at McFit gyms with a commercial value of 39.90 euros.
- 1.64-inch 2.5D AMOLED display with HD resolution (280 x 456), 326 PPI, 70% screen-to-body
- water resistance up to 5 ATM
- sensors: 24/7 heart rate, Sp02 sensor, accelerometer, GPS, barometer, lighting
- autonomy: up to 10 days of normal use, 7 days of intensive use
- notifications: SMS, calls, calendar, social apps
- tracking of 96 sports activities: running, walking, swimming, outdoor and indoor cycling, personalized exercises, heart rate monitoring, sleep and menstrual cycle monitoring, stress level measurement, breathing exercises
- compatibility with Android and iOS.
Huawei has also expanded its range of true wireless in-ear headphones with the new FreeBuds Pro that offer intelligent and dynamic noise cancellation and simultaneous connection to two devices with immediate switching. The noise cancellation is adjustable both manually and automatically, depending on the context, on three levels. The Aware mode allows you to listen to the environment around us with playback turned off while the Voice mode allows you to listen to the speaker even while playing music.
The FreeBuds Pro earphones have BT 5.2 connectivity, 11mm drivers and each integrate a 55mAh battery that allows you to reach about 4.5 hours of listening to music with ANC activated or 7 hours with ANC deactivated. It drops to 3.5 hours and 4 hours, respectively, for voice calls. The charging case integrates a 580mAh battery that allows you to reach 20 hours of listening to music with ANC activated and 30 hours with ANC deactivated. The charging case has a USB Type-C connector and supports wireless charging.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Availability is expected from October at a price of 199 euros.
- Bluetooth connectivity 5.2
- Chip Kirin A1
- Active noise reduction (with the possibility to adjust the level to filter more or less the sounds of the surrounding environment)
- Three microphones
- 55mAh battery (in each earphone), charging case (also wireless)
- Three colors: silver, black and white
We talked about the FreeLace Pro earphones last August when they were made official on the Chinese market. Today, Huawei announced its arrival also in Italy even if at the moment there is no information on the sale price yet.
The FreeLace Pro have a headband to be worn behind the neck from which the two in-ear headphones with 14.2mm drivers and gesture support to activate certain functions and adjustments start. Inside the cable there is a USB Type-C connector that allows you to easily recharge them even by connecting them to a smartphone.
The integrated battery offers up to 24 hours of autonomy and there is also the automatic cancellation of environmental noise thanks to three microphones. Also on these earphones there is a mode that allows you to filter the ambient sounds without blocking the voice of those next to us.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
FreeLace Pro will be available from September for 119 euros.
- an updated earphone design;
- up to 24 hours of autonomy (18 hours for the old model);
- gesture support in the body of the earphones;
- active noise cancellation for calls and music thanks to three microphones;
- functionality that allows you to block environmental sounds without blocking the sound of human speech;
- 14.2mm driver.