While Google Photos for Android prepares to introduce a new user interface related to the photo editor, it is the version for iOS that officially updates by introducing a wider range of tools dedicated to the video editor.
Starting from the latest version 5.8, specifically, users with an Apple device will be able to:
- more easily adjust the lighting and colors of a movie (exposure, contrast, white balance and more)
- adjust the length of a clip
- manage the rotation of the movie
- crop the format manually or via predefined options (square, 16: 9, 4: 3, 3: 2)
- apply filters
- preview the changes made thanks to the video scrubber.
We have added new features to the video editor for a better experience with video editing. Now you can easily adjust lighting and colors, apply filters and do more. Thanks to the video scrubber you can preview the changes applied to the video.
The new version of Google Photos for iOS can already be downloaded on the App Store at the following address.
- Google Photos | iOS | App Store, Free