The official watch for the Galaxy Watch 3 is missing, the future Samsung home watch protagonist in the last few hours of the biggest news leak in recent weeks.
The definitive leak source is the always reliable Evan Blass who, in addition to sharing the complete technical data sheet of the two models, has revealed that the new smartwatch will be equipped with a feature that has not yet been revealed. According to the published images, in fact, Galaxy Watch 3 will offer support for measuring the level of oxygen in the blood with readings VO2max *.
This function will be present on both variants, both in the one with a 45mm case and in the smaller 41mm case. There will also be support for sleep monitoring, automatic tracking of workouts and integration with the Bixby voice assistant.
* The maximum oxygen consumption (VO2max) is a biological parameter that expresses the maximum volume of oxygen that a human being can consume in the unit of time per muscle contraction.
- 45mm: 1.4 "(34mm) Super AMOLED with Corning Gorilla Glass DX glass
- 41mm: 1.2 "(30mm) Super AMOLED with Corning Gorilla Glass DX glass
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 (LTE depending on the model)
- 45mm: 340 mAh
- 41mm: 247 mAh
- Dimensions and weight:
- 45mm: 45.0 x 46.2 x 11.1mm / 53g
- 41mm: 41.0 x 42.5 x 11.3mm / 48g
- Operating system: Tizen OS 5.5
- 45mm: Mystic Black, Mystic Silver (case) / Black Leather (strap)
- 41mm: Mystic Silver, Mystic Bronze (case) / Black Leather, Pink Leather (strap)
- Certifications: 5ATM + IP68 / MIL-STD-810G
No pricing details emerged. To get to know them, it will be necessary to wait for the launch event scheduled for August 5th.
Huawei's top at the best price? Huawei P30 Pro, on offer today from Mobzilla.it for 451 euros or from Unieuro for 540 euros.