The Fordzilla Team has announced the launch of its first Fordzilla Cup. It is an eSport competition that is giving away a really interesting prize and that is a contract as a professional eSport gamer with the Ford Team.
The initiative is open to everyone as long as they are at least 16 years old. The tournament will be streamed on the Team Fordzilla website or on its Twitch channel. The Forza Motorsport 7 game (PC or Xbox) will be used. All those who participate will have to upload the video of their best time which will then be verified by Ford. The gamers who will be faster than the time chosen for the qualification will be able to participate in the first round that will take place behind the wheel of a Ford GT on the Spa circuit. In the following rounds, the gamers will be able to drive an ever-changing version of Ford Mustang to the semifinal where the Ford GT will be used again.
The tournament will begin on August 5 with the qualifiers running until the 13th of the month. The final will be held on August 29 during the 2020 edition of Gamescom. The program is as follows:
- Qualifying – Spa behind the wheel of the GT Le Mans
- First Round Broadcast 1 – Hockenheim behind the wheel of the Ford Mustang Boss Forza Edition
- First Round Broadcast 2 – Silverstone behind the wheel of the Ford Mustang Mach One
- First Round Broadcast 3 – Catalunya behind the wheel of the Ford Mustang GT
- First Round Broadcast 4 – Monza behind the wheel of the Ford Mustang RTR
- Semifinal 1 – Mugello at the wheel of the Ford Chip Ganassi
- Semifinal 2 – Nürburgring at the wheel of the Ford Chip Ganassi GT
- Final race 1 – Brands Hatch behind the wheel of the GT Le Mans
- Final race 2 – Le Mans behind the wheel of the GT Le Mans
Further information is available on the official website dedicated to the tournament.
The best Galaxy of 2020? Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, on offer today from Mobzilla for 639 euros or from Yeppon for 769 euros.