Turin as Milan: the Torinese Trasporti Group has announced the debut of the contactless payment system for traveling on the metro and on urban lines 18, 55, 56 and 68 by purchasing the ticket with its Visa or Mastercard contactless credit card.
In the case of the underground, it will be sufficient to bring the card closer to the turnstiles (dedicated entrances have been created), for buses the purchase will be made directly on board: in both cases, in fact, the card is recognized by the system as a travel document. The service is also extended to the virtual cards saved on your smartphone, and will soon also be activated for American Express. The ticket
- corresponds to a 1-stroke urban ordinary "City 100"
- it costs € 1.70
- it is valid for 100 minutes
- also applies to other GTT urban lines once it has been purchased on lines already prepared for validation (see beginning of article)
- the charge is made on the current account
- the gtt.easyticketing.it/cards website allows you to keep track of purchases
It is also possible to purchase the travel pass with the debit card – Bancomat – of the Maestro circuit. A pre-authorization of 7 € is applied, but the actual charge will be equal to the value of the ticket, that is 1.70 €. The controllers will be able to verify the payment of the journey by asking the passengers for the last 4 digits of the credit card.
The smallest TOP of the range from Apple? Apple iPhone SE, on offer today from Mobzilla for 427 euros or from Unieuro for 499 euros.