Company of Heroes is now officially available on both iPhone devices and those with Android operating system. This was announced by Feral Interactive, a famous software house that had already confirmed in recent months that the legendary game based on the Second World War would debut on iPhone and Android by the end of the year.
The game, as well as its iPad counterpart, available for several months, is distributed through the respective stores. In the past few hours the iOS version has also received an update to version 1.11 introducing among other things also numerous improvements dedicated to general performance, memory management and new features.
- Introduces iPhone compatibility.
- Improve performance with different drives on the screen.
- Improves memory management by reducing unexpected crashes caused by insufficient memory.
- Adds a switch for the "Semi-transparent interface" option. By activating it, the user interface becomes semi-transparent as you move the view.
- Adds the option "Chosen button overlay", to allow a choice of buttons without any errors.
- Upgrade the Strategic Point conquest system. Units now automatically capture a point when, in the absence of enemies, they are in its proximity.
- Adds a cheat to unlock all missions.
- Adds the "Auto-shutdown Order Queue" option. When activated, the "Add orders in queue" order assignment mode is automatically disabled by selecting another unit.
- Adds the "Deselect after construction orders" option. When activated, units are automatically deselected after assigning them a build order.
- Increase the distance at which the view can be removed
- It corrects a number of minor problems
Both the iOS and Android versions can already be purchased in their respective stores at a price of 14.99 euros.
- Company of Heroes | Android | Google Play Store, Free
- Company of Heroes | iOS | App Store, Free
Apple's smallest TOP of the range? Apple iPhone SE is on offer today on for 369 euros or from Media World for 469 euros.