Huami tries not to upset anyone with the new Amazfit Zepp E, a premium-looking smartwatch just presented in China that is offered with two different designs, many features dedicated to sportsmen and a single password – customization.
The two variants "Circle" and "Square" differ mainly in the display: the first adopts a round dial, the other a square, which in some ways closely resembles the cousin Amazfit GTS (which you can see in our review) . For the rest, they both share the same AMOLED technology for the panel, integrate a 188 mAh battery and offer 11 modes for tracking sports activity.
- 1.65 "(43mm) square, AMOLED, 348×442 resolution, 341 PPI
- 1.28 "(42mm) circular, AMOLED, 416×416 resolution, 326 PPI
- Case material: stainless steel, plastic
- Monitoring of 11 sports activities.
- Monitoring of heart rate, sleep, stress, SpO2 blood oxygenation, PAI.
- Connectivity Bluetooth 5.0 BLE, NFC.
- Waterproof up to 5 ATM.
- 188 mAh battery (7 days of autonomy in normal mode, 15 days as watch only)
Amazfit Zepp E can be customized both in the straps – from 20 mm – proposed in four different variants for the round model, and two for the square one, also in real leather, and in the watchface that offer the possibility to modify the dials, through the Amazfit official app.
Amazfit Zepp E is available in China in black, gray or blue at a price of 1499 Yuan (about 180 euros at the exchange rate) for both models. The variant with a leather strap costs 100 Yuan (12 euros) more. In the US it will arrive on August 25, and will cost $ 249.99, while in the UK it will be available from September 1 at 209 pounds. We await indications on a possible commercialization also on our market.
The best Galaxy of 2020? Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, on offer today by Emarevolution at 633 euros or from Unieuro at 739 euros.